- download the basic lightscriber library from http://www.lightscribe.com/
- download the 4L lightscriber label software from LaCie
- convert both rpms with alien to deb files in a debian 4.0 ia32 schroot
- extract both deb files with dpkg-deb -x / towards the root of your amd64 system
- make sure the ia32 chroot libraries are available in the librarypath for the tool
- run the GUI, as root if you want to burn the label on the CD
Use the gimp to make the labels, there are templates with the correct available together with the LaCie software.